Python is being considered as a most versatile and popular programming language which was created by Guido van Rossum, in the year 1991. It is more powerful language which usually offer great tools for data crunching and preparation. It also supports the complex scientific data analysis and modelling. In the present scenario of time most of us wants to know, “Why is Python so Popular than other programming languages”?
In comparison to earlier days now the Python has multiple implementations including Jython, scripted in Java language for Java Virtual Machine.
Here I am going to discuss the various factor which makes the Python unique then other language. I would also like to discuss the most top reasons for a Python to be get popular among the developer’s choice prospects.
Easy to Learn and Use:
1. Python language is incredibly very easy to use and learn for new beginners and newcomers.
2. The python language is one of the most accessible programming languages available because it has simplified syntax and not complicated, which gives more emphasis on natural language.
3. Due to its ease of learning and usage, python codes can be easily written and executed much faster than other programming languages.
4. Python modules basically works on community development model and are open-source and free to use.
5. It has a vast collection of enriched libraries which helps the developer during the application development.
Efficient and Flexible Python Community:
1. Python is very old, more Mature and Supportive community of programming language.
2. It has a plenty of documentation, guides and Video Tutorials which makes it easier to get understand to use, implement for both learner and developer of any skill level or ages.
3. These supportive documentations can be used by anyone to enhance their knowledge in python programming language.
4. Many students get introduced to computer science only through Python language in most of the education fields, which is the same language used for in-depth research projects.
5. The python developer community is one of the most incredibly active programming language communities.
1. The python community is having renowned sponsors who are help them so that the Programming languages grows faster.
2. Every language has its own sponsors like, PHP is backed by Facebook, Java by Oracle and Sun, Visual Basic & C# by Microsoft.
3. Python Programming language is heavily backed by Facebook, Amazon Web Services, and especially Google.
Enriched Plenty of Libraries and Frameworks:
1. Python has excellent libraries that you can use to select and save your time and effort on the initial cycle of development of applications.
2. It has good collection of cloud media services that offer cross-platform support through library-like tools, which can be extremely beneficial.
3. The python Libraries with specific focus are also available like nltk for natural language processing or scikit-learn for machine learning applications.
4. It also has a good collection of frameworks which makes it unique in terms of programming environment. Some of the best library frameworks are listed as below.
5. For plotting charts and graphs in the applications it provides matplotlib is basically used.
- For engineering-based applications development we can take the help of SciPy. This library is also used for science, and mathematics-based application development.
7. It has a Beautiful Soup for HTML parsing and XML based applications.
Better Performance like Versatility, Efficiency, Reliability, and Speed
1. The python language is efficient, reliable, and much faster than most modern languages.
2. It is more versatility means the python language can be used in many varieties of environments such as mobile applications, desktop applications, web development, hardware programming, and many more.
3. The versatility of python makes it more attractive to use due to its high number of applications.
- It works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- It has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- It runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- It can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way, or a functional way depending on the requirement of the developer.
Compatibility with Areas like Big data, Machine Learning and Cloud Computing:
1. Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Big Data are some of the hottest trends in the computer science world right now, which helps lots of organizations to transform and improve their processes and workflows.
2. Here the Presence of Third-Party Modules makes it more useful for developing the high end application development.
3. A Third-party module is defined as any code that has been written by a third party (neither you nor the python writers (PSF)). You can use them to add functionality to your code without having to write it yourself.
4. You all have experience using modules such as tkinter and csv. These modules are part of a library of standard modules that came packaged with your install which the developers have deemed useful or necessary for your daily python usage.
5. It has the another second most popular used tool after R language for data science and analytics.
6. Most of the research and development takes place in python language due to its many applications, including ease of analysing and organizing the usable data.
7. It is also used in AI application interfacing like Cognitive Computing and NLP.
8. It also being used for the GUI based desktop applications, Image processing and graphic design applications.
Application in Educations and Research Areas:
1. Now a day the python language is being considered and treated as the core programming language in schools and colleges due to its countless uses in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Data Science, etc.
2. It has now become a fundamental part of the development and research work-based application development across the world.
3. Due to its extensive facility, it increasing more python Developers and Programmers and thus further expanding its growth and popularity.
In Automation industry:
1. Python language can help a lot in automation of tasks as there are lots of tools and modules available, which makes things much more comfortable.
2. It is incredible to know that one can reach an advanced level of automation easily by just using necessary python codes.
Python is the best performance booster in the
automation of software testing also.